Great deals on School & Homeschool Curriculum Books and Software

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Some good survey sites

Thought I'd post some good survey sites that don't work referral based, but what can make some decent cash to you (depends on your demographical location).

First one would be Brand Institute, because I have been paid by them a year ago! It has been the only online legit survey that I have been eligable to take and I got 20$ cheque for it:


Another one would be GlobalTestMarket where you can earn MarketPoints for completing surveys. One point is worth 0,05$ and minimum amount of points needed to withdraw is 1000 points=50$.

I think if you live in U.S., UK, Canada, Australia or Western Europe, you should have more surveys to take. Hope some of you reading this will make something out of it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment