Great deals on School & Homeschool Curriculum Books and Software

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

LinxSense - NeoBuxes sidekick?

I have found a new PTC site that just launched, that uses similar setup as NeoBux I would say, but what amazed me at the first place was how admin works. I created account , but I was unable to log in for some reason. Using the site support (special online support yay) I could contact with admin and after some repling he found my problem and I could log in! :)
You can click 4 ads (each 1c) per day+ some "miniexposure" ads for 0,25c sometimes. The site has its forum, active admin and helpful members. The minimum to withdraw is 3$ and only through PayPal if I remember right. So come join in at LinxSense and lets make the site bloom! :)

LinxSense - PTC: Get Paid To Click

No comments:

Post a Comment