Great deals on School & Homeschool Curriculum Books and Software

Friday, October 16, 2009

Lockerz proof

About 12 hours ago was the first prize redemption time for Lockerz.com and since there is over 1 million members the servers could not handle the load at first and a lot of people where pissed. I think there was maximum of 50k prizes to get so you had to be very lucky to get one. I was going for the Razer eXactMat and somehow I managed to get to the point of confirming my shipment details, but since the page didn't load me the "Confirm" button it gave me a time out error page next :S. Well as mad as I was gave it another go and this time with success!!! :))
Here's the proof as the confirmation email they send you:
http://img240.imageshack.us/i/lockerzy.jpg/

When I finally get it I will post the pics when I open the package etc ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment